- HEXAAZA [3.3.3] PROPELLANE Compounds as Key Intermediates for New Molecular Explosives and a Method for Preparing the same.
- Ballistic Modification and Solventless Double Base Propellant, and Process Thereof
- Procurement, Science and Technology - Q3/2014
- Accidents July-August 2014
- MSIAC MUNITION SAFETY AWARDS
Munitions Safety Information Analysis Center (MSIAC) is a Member Nations' funded and directed NATO project office. Its goal is to help nations reduce, and eliminate, the risk to personnel and materiel from explosive incidents associated with our own munitions.
To help its member nations realise this goal, the project gathers, stores, exchanges, and analyses information and technology related to munition safety. Over the years MSIAC has played a central role in facilitating member nations efforts to design, develop, procure, and use safer munitions.
MSIAC works closely with the NATO Ammunition Safety Group AC/326 to help facilitate the development of policy and standards to ensure interoperability and standardisation in munitions safety.