- Technical Specialist Officer Munitions Transport and Storage Safety
- MSIAC INTERN AND FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Technical Specialist Officer Munitions Materials Technology
- O-157 MSIAC SUPPORTING MUNITIONS SAFETY COMMUNITY
- O-150 Rev 1. AMMUNITION ACCIDENT AT THE EVANGELOS FLORAKIS NAVAL BASE, ZYGI, CYPRUS, 11 July 2011
Munitions Safety Information Analysis Center (MSIAC) is a Member Nations' funded and directed NATO project office. Its goal is to help nations reduce, and eliminate, the risk to personnel and materiel from explosive incidents associated with our own munitions.
To help its member nations realise this goal, the project gathers, stores, exchanges, and analyses information and technology related to munition safety. Over the years MSIAC has played a central role in facilitating member nations efforts to design, develop, procure, and use safer munitions.
MSIAC works closely with the NATO Ammunition Safety Group AC/326 to help facilitate the development of policy and standards to ensure interoperability and standardisation in munitions safety.