The workshop will be held over 3 days. The program and call for paper can be downloaded here.
Topics to be covered
The following areas have been identified to open discussion for the whole SDI, and are further described in the document:
1. Background on demonstrators programs and use of environmental data loggers in storage and operations
2. Current and future national activities
3. Definitions – terminology (glossary of terms, what do we mean by Health Management, Health Monitoring,…)
4. Cost benefit analysis model and methodology
5. Gathering and transformation of data process
6. Process on life decision: understanding of the current life decision process based on ISS and reflection on the future decision process (Who will be involved, who will make the decision and based on which evidence?)
7. HUMS – EDL – communication and network requirements / system constraints
8. Presentation of the information. Who needs it? Define what is needed for whom.
9. Acquisition and integration strategy
10. Storage requirement / data sensitivity
Tentative structure of the 1st workshop
UK DOSG and DI: general presentation of the Smart Defence Initiative
MSIAC: feedback from the use of data loggers (AREA 1)
STO (or MSIAC): summary of available technologies and demonstrators + AVT-212 cooperative demonstration of technologies for IMHM process (AREA 1)
Statement of Requirements from all National Representatives (AREA 2): Why the nations are involved? What are the national expectations and requirements? What are the national experiences?
Presentations on current national IMHM Topics
Presentations and discussions on key IMHM Topics:
• AREA 9: Acquisition and Integration strategy
• AREA 4: Cost Benefit Analysis Models
• AREA 6: Life decision process
• AREA 8: Presentation of the information
Introduction to other areas
Discussion on what an IMHM guide should look like
Discuss common areas of guide
Identify work areas and recruit volunteers for future workshops
Planning of work streams
Wash-up and review of the overall plan.