Requirements for the external use of NATO/MSIAC content
- No material produced by NATO/MSIAC is to be sold, used for outside advertising or promotional purposes of any kind.
- All content taken from NATO/MSIAC and republished must be clearly credited or sourced to NATO/MSIAC.
- Photos, videos and articles are released under the legally recognized terms of "Fair Use" to members of the press, academia, non-profits and the general public.
- No material is to be used in programs, articles or online publications of any kind that defame NATO/MSIAC or their member countries.
- Material is provided, free of charge, for use in objective and balanced content.
- NATO/MSIAC reserves the right to request the removal of NATO/MSIAC copyrighted material from any externally created content.